Translate

Saturday 3 August 2013

What Do Your Shoes Say About You?

I agree with the saying "You can tell the character of the man by the shoes that he is wearing!"
If you are the laid back kind of guy.....then you would be probably wearing thongs with boardies and a t-shirt! I'm right ain't I! Fitness finads will be wearing their runners pretty much 24/7 and professionals.....you can guarantee that they will be wearing their business dress shoes all the time! 

Which brings me to my main question.....what do your shoes say about you?

Well I can only speak for myself when it comes to answering this question. I have to say that my shoes are an extension of myself. They tell of my personality, my sense of style and of my professionalism. I wear shoes that are versatile....meaning I can wear them for both business as well as pleasure. I also like to buy shoes that have individuality and uniqueness in the design. 

Below are some pictures of the latest pairs of shoes to grace their presence in my own collection. You can see for yourself my personality and the kind of man I am by looking at these few pairs of shoes from my own shoe collection. Judge the man that is me for yourself!

I bought all of the above shoes from an amazing and upcoming shoe label in Australia - MR Angel Shoes. If you like these shoes, you can go check them out as well as their full range at their website http://www.mrangelshoes.com



No comments:

Post a Comment